I work from a quiet, sunny and spacious treatment room on The Avenue in Kennington, 3 miles south of Oxford city centre within the A34 ring road.
There is plenty of free parking on the road. Bus route city35 goes from St Aldates up Abingdon Road and along The Avenue every 20 minutes. The nearest bus stop is opposite St Swithun’s Primary School, which is a minute’s walk away.
My usual availability is on:
- Tuesdays 2pm to 6:30pm
- Wednesdays 10am to 2:30pm
- Thursdays 10am to 2:30pm
- Fridays 10am to 2:30pm
- Adult initial consultation & treatment (90 minutes) £80
- Child or teen initial consultation & treatment (1 hour) £65
- Adult follow-up appointment (50 minutes) £55
- Teenager (12-16 year old) follow-up appointment (40 minutes) £45
- Child (0-11 year old) follow-up appointment (30 minutes) £35
Please note that appointments cancelled within 24 hours are charged at the full fee.
I have performed a detailed risk assessment specifically to minimise the spread of infections such as Covid-19 and I have implemented procedures to ensure it is as safe as possible for you to visit.
Below is some further information. Do let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please chat to me if you are ‘clinically vulnerable’ and at greater risk of infection.
- The government has stated that there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings in close contact services settings. However, as I work in an enclosed space in close proximity with clients, you may wish to wear a face mask. I am happy to discuss your personal preferences.
- I disinfect the treatment room and washroom to high standards between each client. I am using disposable or single-use equipment wherever possible. I ask all clients to wash their hands on arrival, and I am vigilantly washing and sanitising my hands.
Privacy & Data Protection
- Storage and processing of your personal information that you provide is carried out in line with the requirements of current data protection legislation.
- Your personal information is only used to communicate necessary logistical and treatment issues to and with you, and to understand your background and personal history for the purposes of effectively treating you.
- Your information is shared only with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
If you have questions or comments, you may contact Ania at: